Health

Eat More, Weigh Less, Keep Dancing

8:21 PM

This is the essay I wrote for school in Spring 2011. I will be updating it soon (mostly for passive voice and poor sentence structure) but I hope you get a chance to read it.
Basically, I spent a semester studying how dancers can achieve a low weight without starving themselves. Like, literally, that's what this is about. I ended up trying it on myself, and it worked quite wonderfully. Eventually I plan to get a team together to all do the experiment at the same time, so I know it wasn't just my body doing what I wanted it to.
Enjoy! And don't forget your carbohydrates!
Eat More Weigh Less Keep Dancing by Haley Mathiot Summary of the Food and Exercise Journals First 7 days of food journals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All content (except where otherwise noted) is copyright Haley Mathiot. Feel free to quote, but please cite appropriately and notify immediately if any information that appears on this site is copied or quoted.